Instructions and Help
List the number of sites the resort wants to make available to Coast members for reservations.
- Unit Type - RV Sites is the default if the resort offers no rental units to Coast Members.
- Unit Type - Rental units must be set up individually for each type in order to manage the inventory by unit type.
- Inventory Segment - The default is Member, but Deluxe resorts can select Family Benefit to allocate sites for Family Benefit guest reservations.
- Add - Click to add a new date range to change the number of sites for a specific timeframe.
- Save - Click to save changes.
- Cancel - Click if you do not wish to save changes made to the inventory allocation.
- RV sites may be managed by the week, month, or season based upon the pre-determined minimum number of sites set by Coast.
- If you want to discuss this number, contact your Regional Director.
- At any time you may increase the resort's allocated inventory for a specific timeframe, but you may not go below the agreed to number of allocated inventory sites.
- Resorts have control over the resort's inventory for Rental Units both with allocated inventory and on a direct reservation basis when the member calls the resort to make a rental reservation.
- Units listed under Web Inventory will be made available for Coast Members to reserve 24 x 7 from the Member Website and through Member Services.
- Rental Units reserved directly through the resort on a per-reservation basis are entered into Check-In Drive-Ups up to 60 days in advance in Classic resorts and 90 days in advance for Deluxe members in Deluxe resorts without the need to enter Web Inventory.