Instructions and Help
Corporate Reservation Maintenance Detail Report
- Resorts will be listed numerically by their Coast to Coast resort numbers.
- A listing for each individual resort within the multi-resor corporations shows reservations that have not been Checked-In, Checked-Out, Cancelled or marked as No-Show are listed on this report under Check Ins Not Responded To or Check Outs Not Responded To.
- Reservations not Checked-In and Checked-Out or marked as No-Show prior to the close of the remuneration period, will be submitted for remuneration in the next remuneration cycle after the reservation process is completed.
- This report is an excellent weekly "audit" tool for the corporation to use to make certain the reservation process is complete in order to receive timely remuneration for reservations.
- The last page of the report will provide a corporate total of all reservations that have not been Checked In and Checked Out resulting in remuneration having not been paid for those reservations.