Save - Once the Action has been selected for all appropriate reservations, click Save to complete the processing all of the reservations.
Instructions and Help
- All Reservations - A list of all of the reservations in Tripsetter for the dates selected or the default dates "today's" date and one month prior to @quot;today."
- Arrivals - A list of all of the scheduled arrivals for the date range where the reservation arrival and departure dates can be edited and the reservation checked in.
- Departures - A list of all of the scheduled departures for the date range where the reservation departure date can be shortened or extended and the reservation checked out.
- Who's Here - A list of all of the Coast Members currently checked in at the resort.
- No Shows - A List of all reservations for the date range that have been marked as a No-Show.
- Action Drop Down Menu - Select Cancel, Check In, Check Out or No-Show for each reservation.
- The Action dropdown menu provides the "action" to be taken for each individual reservation.
- All reservations can be Cancelled, Checked In, Checked-Out and No-Showed from the All Reservations screen.
- If a reservation has been marked as a No-Show and the resort staff wishes to "undo" the No-Show, the Action dropdown menu provides that option.
- Editing / Changing the Check-Out date for members leaving early is essential in order to permit members to make reservations at other resorts.
- In order to receive remuneration on any member stay, that stay must be Checked-In and Checked-Out of Tripsetter or marked as a No-Show.
- Checked-In and Checked-Out reservations cannot be un-checked by the resort.
- When changing an Arrival or Departure date, the Save button does not affect the Check-In or Check-Out status, only the Arrival and Departure dates.