Instructions and Help
Reservation Maintenance Detail Report
- Reservations that have not been Checked-In, Checked-Out or marked as No-Show are listed on this report under Check Ins Not Responded To or Check Outs Not Responded To.
- Reservations not Checked-In and Checked-Out or marked as No-Show prior to the close of the remuneration period, will be submitted for remuneration in the next remuneration cycle after the reservation process is completed.
- This report is an excellent weekly "audit" tool for the Resort Manager to use to make certain the reservation process is complete in order to receive timely remuneration for reservations.
- The remuneration period closes between 11:00 PM and midnight (MT) each Sunday
- The Reservation Maintenance Report should be run at least on a weekly basis to make sure all reservations have been Checked-In and Checked-Out, marked as a No-Show, or Cancelled.
- This will ensure that the resort gets remunerated in a timely manner.